BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

This is me

nothing in particular to talk about actually. just felt like spilling out some stuff onto the net... because what i heard was, my parents can't afford a shrink to listen and help me with my problems... and so i have to do this just to get the attention....

sigh... if only they knew how much those words "hurt" (sarcasam guys!)
hahaha.. but the past is the past... wateva that doesnt concern u, dun be bothered.. take it from me... because you might think u know the whole story... but you dont. you just dont.

theres nothing for us to do... we didnt start it... we didnt start nothing... they brought it upon themselves... so in the end, the shame is all theirs..

i always knew i am mean at times... i mite not go "yo moma!" at you.. but if im at the peek of my moods... i can say pretty nasty stuff. i mean really nasty... and if ur thinking that im talking bout my sarcasm.. ur so wrong.

one should always take pride in what they do.... they also should always take the responsibility. i did my part.. so i paid my debt. god knows why they went ranting bout it afterwards. as i said, watever that doesnt concern u, dont bother because u mite not know the whole story.

this is my blog. i can write any shit or crap that i want. u have no right to judge it. if u dont like what i say / what you read.. here's what u can do:
1. close ur eyes / ears OR
2. fuck off

0 people gave a damn: