BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

...

I hope God is merciful to those i love

I hope God is great to those i love


I hope
he finds them good people
good halves
better halves
ones that deserve them.


I hope
they live happily
they live prosperously
full of joy
full of love.

I hope
they find someone who loves them for who they are
for what they are
not for what they come with.

I hope
they follow their hopes and dreams
follow their mind and body
follow their heart and soul.

I hope
life treats them kind
treats them fairly
treats them unsparingly

I hope
because i know they deserve it
deserve the life
the life with a happy ending

I know
in the end they will.

2 people gave a damn:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online order tramadol eu - tramadol 50 high

Anonymous said...

how does phentermine work buy phentermine online - buy real phentermine online 2011