BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Bliss

There's nothing in particular for me to say actually.... Just felt like blogging outta fun... Since im quite immobile rite now. Im sick, in other words. My bloody pills are staring at me like i've just committed an eternal sin.. (i was suppose to take em' hours ago.. hehe!) I just thought that since i have the time to sit and chat i'd just.. u noe.. blog!

I guess i'd just fill u in on details of previous events that happened.. Oh! We had our Taylor's College Annual Prom.. Was great fun.. Despite teeny-tiny problems here and there.. ( MORE LIKE COLLOSAL!!!!) And some 'Loud Snores' *hint hint* Stayed overnight there.. well, most of us anyways... Slept really late too... actually it doesnt even count as sleep.. more like dozing of for a few minutes. The boys were all tipsy and stuff.. haha!! doing all these silly things... Some ' took off more than needed' when dared (hahahahaha!! "ooh baybeeeh!!!") while some thought it would be funny to do the exact same thing !! haha!.

Some were goin red to the point of scaring others (hehehehehe!!!) and some, even were bitch fighting.. yes.. the guys were bitch fighting! 2 of em.. the best part was... after they were done.. the both of em were worried that the other one would feel insulted... So wat happened was the next day.. when they saw each other... they both jz laughed out loud! haha! Damn funny!! other than watching all these happening.. we were all just laying back, thankful that the event was a huge success in the end.

Twas really a fun time... haven't had that much fun for a long LONG time now.. I hope that we would get together and do it all again in the near future... haha!

College is such a big word, isn't it.. I mean, in the eyes of a teenager who has just graduated of finished high school. I remember the last few days of my SPM... my mind was lingering around the fact that my life was gonna change.. During my childhood, i've been told to one thing and one thing only... Study hard, get good grades and finish school. So imagine how i felt when i finished my SPM.. A new environment, new friends, new people to meet... and the hardest thing.. a new goal in life.

Remember when u were little, u would tell urself, "When i grow up, im going to be a doctor.." or maybe a lawyer, an architect, a cop, or etc. I had them too.. but they never stayed the same for me... it was constantly changing for me.. i just couldnt make up my mind.. Then one day i decided that i would be a either a Microbiologist or study Food Science... sounds cool huh? (or maybe just plain nerdy/geeky for some of u) So, i took science stream for SPM... thinking that i was set for life... or so i thought.

How can i make u understand? umm.. okay.. imagine this ( i love doing this dont i?) imagine u want to be Superman. yeah, seriously Superman. You dress like him, talk like him, walk like him, try looking like him and do the things he does... But u have to accept the fact that u would never have superpowers, fly or be weakened by kryptonite.. same thing for my dreams... i can study like mad, wear those white coat thingeys that doctors wear.. but i'll never be good in the medical line... its just something that i truly cant deny...

So, here i am studying Hotel Management... Haha! wat a huge difference right?? first im like, learning bout a fish's anatomy, and now i find myself learning the proper way to clean a toilet bowl... (for those who do not take Hotel Management, im serious bout the toilet bowl thing!) Dont get me wrong, thats not the only thing we learn mind u.. It was actually my dads idea for me take it.. since my elder sis took it.. and she would come home and teach us all these cook tricks like carrying three plates in one hand... No, not stacked up! as in spread around her hand... i mean her fingers... or whichever u understand better. So i took it... and surprisingly, im having SO much fun! i really didnt think that i'd enjoy it this much... im constantly learning new things now... things that 'normal people' wouldn't know... Hospitality-related things... things that didnt matter that much then but matters a whole lot more now!

Im leaving for Penang next year... Jan till March.. im doing my first year training there.. there's a bunch of us going... i hope all is well during that my training... no freaky weather or anything.. haha!

Okay.. i've bored u enough! time to take my leave! Till next time!

=D

0 people gave a damn: