BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally...

ello there... my goodness!!! thx for leaving all those msgs ppl... real sorry for not responding for.... a really long time actually... hahaha!

it just hit me that:
1. i haven't updated diddly squat for a crazy CRAZY long time, and
2. im bored of my blog layout.... hehe!

so i'll probably do something about it later... so i guess i do owe u guys a quick glance of my training huh? its the best thing i can come up with right now... so here goes nothing.

***

Training was, all and all, one of THE best experiences i've encountered throughout my 19 years of life. I mean it, really. 2 months is so not enough. I remember on my first day, i was scared to death... scared of fitting in, being bullied, being "slaved" like my first training.... ok it wasnt exactly slaving but in comparison... yeah it was...

The first week was scary. im not gonna lie. Getting used to the new surrounding was hard enough as it was, the people as well... But then again, i was the "quiet mouse" so i dont blame them for not opening up to me... And oh boy did they open up to me later on!

From the hostesses.. to the waiters, kitchen staff, managers.... my oh my! they are, i quote, one of the best "instant famileis" that im lucky enough to have... and there's only three instant families for me.... My own instant family, My college family... and now, i guess its them... i dont have to see them everyday to think of them.. there just there... like u college peeps... ( are u guys crying yet? haha!)

its like how one of my bartenders said.. When u dont have to say the words 'sorry' or 'Thank you' to someone, it means u have accepted them as a close friend... And i think it is true..

i just realised that im using the word 'like'... like mad but nevermind...

Anyways, training was a blast. I wished i could go on with it. Im gonne miss it. Full stop.

***

Now, updates on myself..
i dah gemok.... :(
hahaha! no, really.. eating like mad! haha! thats all about me..
oh ya, im also nocturnal now.. yeah.. theres that.

Other than what i've written. that is all thats interesting that is going on... OH WAIT!

My sister, Alia is leaving for UK on Friday... boo hoo.... im gonna miss her so much.. sigh..

i'll post something with pics soon.. okay??

peace out!

xoxoxoxxoxoxox

0 people gave a damn: