BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Industrial Training - F&B

F&B

Day 21 - Coffee House
Today was kinda cool actually. The staff are really friendly. some of them are still, well.. distant but most of them are real nice. My service supervisor, "abang Alwi" (he made me call him that) is a nice guy. Told me that im not here to work but to learn, so i gotta ask LOADS of questions. Shift was 9-5. Kak Ani, the evening shift waitress (the shift im getting tomorrow) taught me quite a handful! Taking orders, using the terminal, menu research and loads more! Had so much fun! That was till this one guy showed up. A stalker. Here's why. I met him a few weeks ago at the bus station on the way home from the hotel. I thought he was a guest there, everyone there was. this couple walked up to him and asked him about the fare of the buses here. He didnt know, so he asked me, and i said no. Then, we started talking... small talk. about 10 minutes or so. So i told him that i was a trainee at the hotel (by right, he asked whether im a trainee coz he's nvr seen me around before.. or sumthin lyk dat) He was boasting bout rubbish... the kind that u say to some stupid, brainless 'kampong' (sorry for stereotyping here) gils who would believe all this shit and fall for the so called 'rich' guy.. Ugh! He said he had a big company in Dubai nad KL and some otha shit. Gave me his card. Also said he has a restaurant in Penang. He's Thai apparently. so, today he came looking fro me at the coffee house. He said he wanted to bring me out to dinner, and why i didnt call him back and shit. He also said that i can bring my other frinds and that he can introduce us to some boyfriends..... Eww eww eww!!!!!!! Fucking sick... The worse is this.. he know where i stay... not specifically but which apartment... fucked up!!! wat the fuck was i thinking... .but i honestly didnt think that he would go this far..... shit!!!! damn!!!! im scared as hell.. not only for myself but for the girls in my hse! told my sis Alia and she said "Hensem or kaya tak? Muahahahaha! Muda ker tua?" and "Hahahahaha! Sounds like ure type of guy!"
So much for loving sister!! hahahaha!

0 people gave a damn: